Evaluate Transfer Opportunities
Once you’ve built your course history in the College Credit Transfer Tool you can evaluate transfer opportunities at Georgia’s University System, Technical, and Independent colleges.
- Scroll down to the Evaluate section or click Evaluate in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
Colleges with at least one possible course match to your course history will appear in the Evaluate area.
- Click Evaluate for a college and scroll down to your course history to evaluate the matches.
- Click the college logo to visit their website and learn more.
Review and Compare Course Matches
Review course matches from different colleges and compare results for two colleges side-by-side.
- Click Evaluate for the college you want to review.
- Scroll down to your course history to review the matches.
- Click Evaluate for a second college to compare results for two colleges side-by-side.
- Click the Close button (the red X) to close the match results for that college.
Disclaimer: Understanding GATRACS Search Results
Transfer search results in GATRACS is not comprehensive. The results reflect courses that have previously been reviewed by the selected institutions for transfer credit. Use the results as a guide, only. The minimum grade shown may be higher for some courses, depending on the degree program. Courses are added as transfer students enroll at the institution. For more information, please send your application and transcripts to the selected school for official evaluation.